...still no news. I wish that I had something to report, one way or the other, but we haven't heard anything from our social worker. I'm planning to call the agency this afternoon if we still haven't heard anything, just so I know what's going on before we end up waiting all weekend to hear something. I won't leave you hanging...as soon as I know something, I'll post it.
Oh, and, P.S....I haven't been waiting very patiently. In the interest of keeping all the details recorded, I'll confess that I am constantly checking my phone and my email. *sigh* I just want to know something!
Still waiting here, too! I hope you get some news today, if only a progress report. Going on nothing is so hard!
ReplyDeleteI have found that the best guarantee for getting the phone to ring is to leave the house for a "short errand".
ReplyDeleteHope you hear something soon.