Wednesday, January 5, 2011
Just a day
Do you ever have a day that you can't really say something "happened" to make you miserable, but nothing goes right? That is my today. A whiny, discontent two year old, a third trip to the commissary in five days (during which I forgot my wallet in the car, so we had to go all the way back to the car - at the end of the lot - and back to the commissary for our fourth trip there in five days), a trip to Target (where they were all out of the diapers we like best, which was the only reason we went there), a trip to the library (where the two-year-old wanted to do everything but be quiet and get in and out), and a try at the car wash (total fail...simply total fail. Don't even ask.), just to have aforementioned two-year-old fall asleep in the car on our way home without having had lunch, which almost guarantees the nap to be not long enough, because he'll be hungry and wake up before he's really rested. Oh, and now I've got to do some work...and who's up on the queue? My least favorite doctor. Ugh. I need a break from today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Two is a tough, tough age. I know. I totally know. Hang in there, Mama. :-)
ReplyDeleteHoping today is a better day for you. I hate those stinky days!
ReplyDelete