Friday, October 15, 2010

Feeling victorious!

I think I've completed my blog's makeover, and I'm LOVING it!!  (Mom and Gram, you should go to the website and check it out!)  I had a pretty difficult time figuring out the header, but I am SO pleased with the way it turned out!  It's a pretty small achievement in the blog world, and I feel like a sort of goofball for being so pleased with myself, but it's just exactly what I wanted and I didn't think I'd be able to get it just right.  What do you think? :)


6 comments:

  1. LOVE IT! It's so cute- esp the color scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look! It looks so sweet and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks wonderful! Do you offer tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!! I love the header...gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is absolutely beautiful!! I second Jenny, do you offer tutorials?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the new look, I can't figure out how to use the cute templates! I'm sure I'll learn soon enough!

    ReplyDelete