Monday, August 1, 2011

Good one

I dropped off our finished profiles at the Bethany office today.  I'm relieved to have that labor of love taken care of.  Hopefully, our new profile will be shown SOON to the birthmom who will choose our family for her little one!

I read this quote today from my calendar; it's not this week's quote, but it struck a chord with me, and I just wanted to share it:

"Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, 
they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom." 
Marcel Proust

In these difficult days of waiting, I have a lot of "charming gardeners" - family, friends, church family, blogging buddies - who do make me happy and make the days easier while we wait.  And I AM grateful for YOU! 


1 comment:

  1. Meant to tell you that I love the new profile pages. They look great! Good work, friend.

    ReplyDelete