Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Quick update

I've got to get to work, so I don't have time to answer the newest questions that came in, though I'll do it as soon as I can!  (Thanks to Renee and Susan for playing along!  If you want to ask me a question, check out my "While we're waiting" post and leave me one!)

In the meantime, though, I wanted to report that we've heard from our social worker about the possible baby situation and the birthmom chose a different family.  She, apparently, preferred a family that didn't already have kids.  We can't do anything about that!  So, we'll keep on waiting, trusting that God's very best for us is somewhere down the road (please, Lord, not too far down the road!).

"We wait in hope for the LORD, for he is our help and our shield.  
In him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in his holy name.
May your unfailing love rest upon us, O LORD, even has we put our hope in you."  Psalm 33:20-22

Those verses are "our psalm" and the ones that we had preached at our wedding.  Little did we know seven and a half years ago, how we'd cling to them now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment