Tuesday, March 29, 2011

While we're waiting...

The other day, my sister reminded me of a song that Mr. Rogers used to sing.  If you are too young to remember Mr. Rogers on TV, please do not tell me.  It will make me feel super old.  But, in case you don't remember the song, it went like this:

"Let's think of something to do while we're waiting..."

(If you want to hear it, click on the link and then click on listen, though if you are a mama of young children like I am and don't want to have your kid(s) begging you to play it over and over and over, you might wait to listen until they're asleep...)

So, with the example of Mr. Rogers, I'm going to occupy myself on my blog by asking my readers to ask me questions.  So what do you want to know?  If we were going to go out for coffee, what would you ask?  Anything goes - Army life, married life, adoption, raising kids, faith.  Ask me anything (though I reserve the right not to answer your question or plead the fifth if it's not appropriate or whatever).  I'll answer questions as I get them.  Leave me a question and help keep me occupied! *grin*


4 comments:

  1. Ooh! I'll play. . . .

    If you could visit one foreign country, which one would it be, and why?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Mr. Rogers as a kid! The land of make believe was my favorite:)

    A question...what are you most nervous about adopting? What are you looking forward to most (other than having a sweet baby!)?

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.How did you meet your husband? 2.What have been the hardest parts of marriage? 3.What advice would you give to newlyweds?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good idea, Melissa :) I'll play too!

    Here's the question that's been bumping around my head lately so I'll ask it to you too:

    The military takes us all over, but if you could pick one place/state to settle down permanently, what would it be?

    ReplyDelete