Thursday, January 26, 2012

A little bit of Lucas

How would you like a little glimpse into the heart and mind of my precious three year old?  I was in the car yesterday with him driving home from my sister's house, and I thought about how much fun it is to really talk to him.  I decided that I'd take the chance to interview him a little bit to give you a peak into how this boy thinks and what makes him tick.  Get ready for some fun.

What is your favorite restaurant?  Subway and Five Guys.

Why do you like to eat there?  Because they are my favorite. 

What do you think you will be when you grow up? Um, maybe 20.  Or 75, or something like that.

Where do you think God lives?  In our hearts.

How does He get there? I'm going to take my Baby Ellie (a little doll) to take a bath.  She was jumping in the mud and got all dirty. 

After a few minutes, he returns with Baby Ellie "all clean, and I dried off all her body.  But she didn't like the water in the shower, because it got in her eyes."  Note:  No water was actually turned on for this process.

What did you do at the gym today?  Played with Legos.  And I played with a dump truck.  But I didn't go potty at the gym for a couple minutes.  But after I got out of the gym, I did go potty.

Quick pause to help Lucas get Baby Ellie's clothes back on.  She was getting cold.

When you go to preschool, what do you think you will do? Maybe we are going to do circle time.  And I guess when we go to our new house, I will go to preschool, I guess.  (In song.)  I don't know what else I'm going to do at preschool.

When we get to our new house, do you think we should get a dog?  Yeah.  I don't think we could get a cat.

Why not?  Because if Auntie Rach and Grandma come, Grandma and Auntie Rach are allergic to cats.  Because they don't like 'em.  ...I really don't think I want a pet, cause I'm allergic to cats.  But I do like dogs.

So shall we get a dog?  I think we could get a dog better than a cat. 

When are we going to go to Colorado?  I don't know!

Are you ready to go soon?  I think we could go there a different way.  I think we could go there sometimes.

So we should wait to go to Colorado?  Mmmhmmm!  Mmmhmmm!  But now I need to go potty.  So I'll be right back.  Wait for me to go potty and wash my hands.

There you go!  Happy Thursday!



5 comments:

  1. How thoughtful of him to forgo a cat just so I can come visit!! Hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie :) I can't wait until Levi is old enough for fun "interviews" like this! Oh, and what part of Colorado are you moving to? Michael and I might be moving there next spring! Maybe we could meet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!! Miss you all... still remembering fondly how much Lucas and Amy hit it off at our last visit... hope we can do it again... sometime?? Love YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable!!! I love it. I may steal this idea for my blog sometime... :-)

    ReplyDelete