I'm excited to announce that our updated profile is finished! Well, I should say I've finished designing it. It still needs to be printed, but thanks to a dear friend, I think that will actually be taken care of tomorrow. (Fingers crossed that is the case...I'm quite concerned about the printing aspect of it.) My Memories Suite (the software I purchased) turned out to be quite easy to use, and
very fun for me, once I got the hang of it.
Since I've been doing so much talking about it, I'd say it's only fair for me to share a page or two with you. Here's some of the final product:
We also updated the pictures for our online profile on Bethany's website, and that is up and running, too. You can see it
HERE.
I'm pleased with how things turned out. What do you think?
Wowza! Girl, you make me want to ditch my scrapbook piles and go all digital! Nice work! Here's praying that Baby is on his/her way home. . .and soon!
ReplyDeletesweet
ReplyDeleteSo sweet! What a great idea!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteI'm late to the party, but it's absolutely beautiful. I'm praying for your family.
ReplyDelete