Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Back to work

I got an email from our social worker yesterday.  The birth mom in SC did not choose our family. 

So, now we keep waiting.  I get back to work on our updated profile.  We enjoy our company. 

Is it horrible of me to confess I'm starting not to believe it when people tell me it really be our turn some day?  I guess theoretically I know it's true, but my heart can't really believe it these days.  How many more times will we have to hear that the birth mom liked someone else better?  Please, Lord, no more.



4 comments:

  1. ((hugs)) and a whole bunch of empathy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad I'm here right now to hug you. xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I'm sorry. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be. I hope with you that it won't be much longer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand. I'll hold on to your hope if you can't right now.

    ReplyDelete