Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Caring for orphans

Obviously, adoption and the cause of it is very near and dear to my heart, considering that we are waiting for our second child who will join our family through adoption.  Even so, I understand that not everyone is able to adopt, nor is adoption right for everyone.  Either way, the care of orphans is also near and dear to my heart and because of that, Rage Against the Minivan is one of my very favorite blogs.  The author, Kristen, is the mom of four kids (two adopted sons and two biological daughters) and she often has great resources to share.  Because I could never put together all that she has, nor could I write as well as she does, I thought I would just link up her most recent article.  I heartily encourage everyone to find a way that they can care for orphans (Christians are called to the care of orphans, in fact) and this might just help get you started.  Please click the link below and read what Kristen has put together. 




1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Melissa! I'm on my way to check it out.

    And I've missed your sweet comments, too :)

    ReplyDelete