Right now, I'm feeling a little overwhelmed knowing how much work my husband has ahead of him...and how much humility, particularly, will be required of him in asking for all the help, counsel, and direction he can get. But I heard the song, "I Will Lift My Eyes" by Bebo Norman on the way home and the chorus just keeps running through my mind:
"I will lift my eyes to the Maker of the mountains I can't climb,
I will lift my eyes to the Calmer of the oceans raging wild,
I will lift my eyes to the Healer of the hurt I hold inside,
I will lift my eyes, lift my eyes to You."
(This video isn't everything I wish it were, but the lyrics are all written out, in case you want to hear the song.)
Psalm 121:1&2 - "I lift up my eyes to the mountains - where does my help come from? My help comes from the LORD, the Maker of Heaven and earth."
I really enjoyed this post. I agree, all things ARE possible with God. Thanks for the reminder. Oh, and I am stopping by from the military spouse blogger site, btw.
ReplyDelete