-Six extra house guests, including six month old twins, here for a week and left yesterday.
-Backyard Bible Club at our house this week. Two days down, three to go.
- A serious lack of conversation time with Sweets.
- The happy realization that Busy Bee L.O.V.E.S. babies, was very gentle with the girls, and will make a fantastic big brother when Bitty Bee comes home.
- A serious lack of blogging time (writing for myself and reading/commenting on the blogs I like to read).
- No phone call from our social worker yet. Part of me is really anxious, and part of me is thankful that we didn't have to make that transition with everybody else in the house. THAT would have been crazy. : )
- Sweets and I have been keeping up with our Bible reading for the 90 Day reading challenge. Our guests were very gracious in encouraging us to continue our reading and giving up the time with us we needed to do our reading. AND...(dah dah dah DAH!) we've already FINISHED THE PENTATEUCH!!! We started Joshua last night. That's 5 books of the Bible in just over two weeks. I've got some thoughts on all that I'd really like to write about, but for now, just know that I'm really excited and feeling very victorious! Praise the Lord!
Wow, you are a busy bee! :) Hopefully now you can have some down time and relax a little!
ReplyDelete