Before we left Colorado, we had a photo session with a fantastic photographer. Between the holidays, some computer issues, and some sickness, it took a little bit longer than expected for our photos to arrive, but I'm so pleased with them now that they're here! Enjoy! (These were all taken at our church. We were supposed to have an outdoor session, but we decided against it, given the session was an hour long and the temperatures were in the single digits that day, with wind chills in the negatives.)
Photo credit to
Tiffany Rose Photography.
 |
| CLASSIC Caroline expression. |
 |
| The best smile of the day from Lucas happened when he wasn't trying so hard. |
 |
| We ran outside for one quick photo in the snow. Levi was not happy about it. Colorado native, Caroline, loved it. |
Great pictures! I can't believe how big your babies are!! And you look fantastic, Mama :)
ReplyDeleteOhh the pics are great. Can I just say you look A-MAZ-ING?!
ReplyDeleteUm, you're adorable. I love that top. I've been looking for something just like it!
ReplyDelete