P.S. On a completely unrelated note, I'm having a very hard time titling my blog posts these days. "Progress" or "Yes!" or "It's actually happening!" are all things that I can say about my weight loss, or exercise goals, or a lot of other things that are happening in my life. But, for now, they don't apply to the adoption process. But I'm sure that if I titled a post any of those things, people would be looking for adoption details. It's tricky to come up with something not misleading, so I'm going to be less creative with blog post titles lately. Also, I"m getting sick of having to try to come up with things that won't imply the adoption. I'm so ready (can you say understatement?) to be able to use those titles and actually have them be about the adoption.
Congrats on your time and weight loss! I'm so proud of you, and still cheering for you!!!
ReplyDelete