Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thankful...for an update

Happy Thanksgiving!

Today, I'm thankful for many things.  We are in Maine at my parents' house, the last of my siblings arrives today,along with my sweet Gram and some old family friends, we have lots of food to enjoy, we'll be celebrating my brother's wedding in two short days, we are all healthy, and we (Lord willing) will all be together for a few days.

But I'm also thankful for one more thing.  I'm thankful for the phone call I got Tuesday, asking if we'd be interested in being considered for a baby in Nebraska.  We said yes!  I know that nothing will happen this week, because the social worker there is out of the office for the rest of the week, but maybe next week we'll hear back about that one.  It's the same as all the other situations I've written about before at this point, in that we're just waiting to hear if we're picked, so I won't write all the details here....yet. 

I'm hoping next week we'll finally get good news and I'll be able to write all about it.



No comments:

Post a Comment