Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ours

We just got a surprise phone call from Rebekah, our social worker, to tell us that Levi's adoption has been finalized!!  We didn't expect it to happen so quickly, but I'm so thankful to be able to say that he is fully, officially, forever our son.  Since mid September, we've been trading paperwork back and forth with our attorney in Virginia, but she and the adoption agency both seem to have worked as quickly as possible, and the final Order of Adoption was signed by the judge on November 7!

I've got to go to an appointment for Baby Girl now (hoping she comes SOON!), so I can't write more, but I'm thrilled and can't wait to get those birth certificates in the mail!! Praise the Lord!!!


4 comments:

  1. Praise God! Praise God!

    Email me. . . I have NEWS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic! And hope you get to meet your little girl VERY soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woo hooo!!! Can't wait to meet the newest addition now.

    ReplyDelete