Caroline Rose was born on November 16 at 10:08 AM. I want to write out her birth story, but it appears that today is still not the day for that. Soon!!
YAY!!! What a sweet baby and precious family. You look great and I can't wait to hear all the details. Thanks for sharing pics. I pray rest for ALL of you!
Hooray!!! Our baby girls have the same name!!! She is beautiful. Praying for you as you recover and make the transition to three littles. It is such a blessing. :)
YAY!!! What a sweet baby and precious family. You look great and I can't wait to hear all the details. Thanks for sharing pics. I pray rest for ALL of you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteLovity Love Love.
ReplyDeleteAnd how DO you look so gorgeous after having that baby??? :)
Hooray!!! Our baby girls have the same name!!! She is beautiful. Praying for you as you recover and make the transition to three littles. It is such a blessing. :)
ReplyDelete