Tuesday, June 19, 2012

It's a....

GIRL!!!!

We had a 3D ultrasound today and we saw our healthy baby GIRL!  We are so, so, so excited to welcome her into our family!!  I've been so hoping that this baby was a girl, and I'm so excited that is what God has decided to bless us with.

It wasn't actually until today during the ultrasound that I was remember that while we were waiting for Levi, when we asked Lucas if he would prefer a baby brother or a baby sister, he'd always say we should get TWO babies, a baby boy AND a baby girl.  And, apparently, the Lord took his request to heart.  *grin*

And, just so you can see a little bit of what we saw, here is our sweet girl at 17 weeks, one hand up by her ears (just like her big brother in his ultrasound pictures) and a little smile on her face:




3 comments:

  1. Look at that smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! She's already adorable!! I think girls are the best (my humble opinion :) I love your new header picture. Beautiful family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that story! The whole thing, really, but especially your recollection about Lucas. How sweet is that?! :)

    ReplyDelete