Friday, August 9, 2013

10 Years!

I have much to say, but only a little bit of time.  What I will say is that today is our 10 year anniversary!  I'm amazed at how quickly 10 years have gone by.  (I'm also amazed at how young we really were when we got married!)  I never could have anticipated all the twists and turns and moves and family additions those 10 years have brought us, but I am so, so thankful for my wonderful husband.  Despite being apart today, I can still celebrate, knowing that we are truly blessed to have each other.  I love you, Daniel!


 

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! That's wonderful! :)

    Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, you two! Hope you are going to have a celebration together at some point!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Happy Anniversary. What a special milestone. And I can't believe how similar our dresses look. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday. Thank you again for your thoughtful note on my blog... I am meaning to write back to you. Don read it the other night and said "wow, what a great friend you have in Melissa" - it is true!

    ReplyDelete