Thursday, March 7, 2013

Fotoflexer

This is not a paid endorsement.

I LOVE the website FotoFlexer!  I don't know how many other people like to edit their photos, but I use FotoFlexer mostly to create the header for my blog when I want an update picture or I get a new photo of our family that I really love.  When it was Christmastime, I made this one, to show our family from one Christmas to the next.


 Well, as I've been updating my spring look on the blog, I thought the black and white header I'd done last time needed some updating, as well.  It's time for COLOR!  I've been trying to take more and more pictures of the kids, and I've gotten a few great ones lately.  I was trying to decide how to use them when I remembered that I could do a collage on FotoFlexer that would allow me to use one of my favorite pictures of each of my precious little ones!  A little bit of work and I've got a new header with three adorable pictures and loads of color for my new spring look.  Thanks, FotoFlexer!

(And since I know at least my mom and my grandma will read this via email and not via the blog, I'll add the header here, too, so they can see it.)




1 comment: