Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Photo shoot

Last week, as part of my parents' and Gram's visit, I scheduled a photo shoot.  I wanted some cute newborn photos of Caroline, and I also wanted some of our whole new family of five.  And I figured, if I could add my parents and my grandma into the mix, all the better, since it would be nice to have some of the generations together.  It was quite an eventful afternoon and not what we expected at all, but the end result did turn out some rather nice pictures, I think.  You'll see my favorite as my new header (also the main photo on our Christmas card this year), and here are some of the others I especially like. 
(All photo credit goes to Suzanne Kroner Photography.)














 

2 comments:

  1. They are amazing! And wow...the boys are looking so BIG! I know you will treasure those forever. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the photos dear! I just came across your blog. I would love for you to come check out mine, maybe we could follow each other?
    -wHiT

    ReplyDelete