I have so much to tell and I can't wait to write down the whole story, but for tonight, rejoice with us that tomorrow, our son, Levi Emry, will be coming home. We cannot wait to meet him!!!!
INSANITY! So exciting that this day is FINALLY here after so much waiting and so many prayers! I can't wait to hear the whole story and I REALLY can't wait to meet him!
THIS made me cry. This is the day you've been praying for! The son you've been praying for!! I am filled with joy that you're family is growing! CONGRATS!
I am SO happy for you! YAY!
ReplyDeleteYAY! Enjoy and I'm looking forward to hearing more:)
ReplyDeleteAmazing news!! Yay!!!! After such a long wait I know it has to just feel incredible!! Congrats on your beautiful new son!!
ReplyDeleteOh my God, how exciting!!! What a whirlwind of events. I can't wait to hear the whole story. Congratulations!!!!
ReplyDeleteThis makes me so happy. Can't wait to hear about all the good news. Good luck to y'all. So happy Lucas gets to be a big brother!
ReplyDeletePraise the LORD!!! I'm soooo excited for you! {{{hugs}}}
ReplyDeleteINSANITY! So exciting that this day is FINALLY here after so much waiting and so many prayers! I can't wait to hear the whole story and I REALLY can't wait to meet him!
ReplyDeletePraise God!!! He is adorable!!! I am rejoicing with you at this answer to so many prayers!!!
ReplyDeleteAHHHHHH! Goosebumps and tears of joy!! We can't wait to hear all about it and he is just precious. Congratulations Mom of two boys!!!
ReplyDeleteTHIS made me cry. This is the day you've been praying for! The son you've been praying for!! I am filled with joy that you're family is growing! CONGRATS!
ReplyDeletePRAISE GOD ON ALL HIS GOODNESS!!! What a delicious baby boy...woohoo, I'm so hapy for you!
ReplyDelete