Tuesday, October 11, 2011

It's adding up!

I have stories to tell from travels taken, I have adoption updates to share, and I have exercise goals to record. But for now...check out my weight loss tracker! I'm down 12 POUNDS so far!! Squeee! It is WORKING and I am DOING IT!!!

ADDENDUM:  I am three pounds away from the halfway point.  My goal is 30 pounds total.  My brother's wedding is Thanksgiving weekend.  Since I'm going at about a pound a week, I don't plan to be all the way to 30 by then, but I do hope to be able to do eight more pounds in the next six weeks before the wedding, so I can be two thirds of the way there.




3 comments:

  1. Whoa! You are KILLING IT out there. Way to go! What's your ultimate goal/how close are you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! So proud of you...um we want updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Go you! That's awesome! I can't wait to hear about all your news :)

    ReplyDelete