Well, it's been a MONTH since I last posted. Frankly, my days and weeks are rushing past lately and I scarcely have a moment to breathe, much less keep up on things like blogging.
We are all fine, but our life is so busy these days. Work keeps Daniel more than busy, Lucas is at school for what feels like the majority of the week now, and the babies and I just try to keep up with everything else. I'm busy with school work, too. I'm finishing up one online class at the end of this month and have just started another this week. The one that just began, however, is my LAST online class, and my last general education class (aside from A&P 1 and 2, but I count those as specific to my major, considering you can't really have a healthy body without the body). I've also registered for on campus classes that will start next month. We have interviews this evening and tomorrow for babysitters.
I have so much to write about that it's almost too much. It's overwhelming for me, honestly, to think about blogging these days, because there is so much to say and to process, and, yet, still so much unknown.
If I have any readers left I'd be surprised, honestly. Okay, that's not entirely true. I know there are the faithful few friends (and parents and grandma) that will always read whatever I might happen to put out. The last two years haven't been the best blogging I've ever done. I'd say that I need to work on that, but the truth is I can't. Yet. Maybe someday when I'm older.
Right now, the best update I can give is that we're fine and we have wonderful, busy children, and we're figuring out life in Texas, and we have lots of complicated things going on and I can't even muster the energy to really tell you all about them. So. That's us. I'll be back when I can.
No pressure here. I love the updates when they come but it's more important for you to be living life than writing about it. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteI'm still reading :) I totally identify with all the things you've mentioned-- juggling online class, getting used to new schools and new places... it is crazy. I also identify with feeling like there's so much to tell and so many things to write about that you just sit there overwhelmed and can't do it! It sounds like it is a "good busy" for you guys though and that's happy! I enjoy reading your updates... best of luck with everything and starting school! Wow!!
ReplyDeleteI'm still here, too! Think of you often, glad things are going well, look forward to more updates whenever you can! :) Love you!
ReplyDeleteI totally get the feeling. I have so much going on right now that just doing one post a week is a strain, and then it's all about baby stuff, haha. Real life is more important than blogging. We'll still be here :)
ReplyDelete