Well, I don't have time to write much right now, but I couldn't go any longer without a quick teaser post. In the very near future, look for a nice, long post with lots of topics including:
-Caroline's 1st Birthday!
-My completion of my first class back to school, and my registration for Spring semester. (Yay!)
-Daniel's graduation from WOBC and our family trip to Virginia.
-Our moving plans for Ft. Hood. (We only have two weeks left in this house and Colorado!)
We've been very busy, but we're happy to be all together again and we're getting ever closer to our next move. I've got kids to get to bed now, though, so I'll just leave you with a few precious photos. More of those to come soon, too!
 |
| WO1 Parker :) Conducting in his first concert as a WO. |
 |
| A nostalgic walk on the Ft. Monroe seawall with two babies who made it completely new at the same time. |
 |
| Birthday girl enjoying some cake. |
 |
| My girl and me. |
 |
| Small group bowling! So glad to see such good friends again. |
 |
| WOBC Graduation |
 |
| All done with WOBC and all together again. Praise the Lord!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment